You must have searched for a company, a person, or a job on LinkedIn. Have you ever wondered about the order in which search results appear? This is because LinkedIn also has its own search algorithm like Google’s. You must have heard of SEO (Search Engine Optimization). But you thought it was only used for blogs and websites? That’s the same principle you use on your LinkedIn profile. We’ll look at that in detail below, where we will cover some tips on how to rank higher in LinkedIn search.
- Start with making a list of keywords.
- Check profiles of connections.
- Add keywords in the right places
- Add a location to your profile.
- Customize your profile URL
- Ensure your profile is 100% complete
- Make sure your profile is public
- Stay active.